Redundancy and Retrenchment Essentials
Retrenching or making an employee redundant can expose you to legal risk under numerous laws and industrial instruments. That’s why, before you consider this, it's critical to know if it is a genuine redundancy or retrenchment.
These documents were created by the expert team behind the Employment Law Practical Handbook published by Portner Press. This team of workplace relations lawyers and HR experts have decades of experience assisting employers in their legal obligations and rights, and HR best practice processes.
The following eBook and eight documents are included in the package:
- Redundancy and Retrenchment - eBook
- Template: Redundancy Checklist
- Template: Letter to Notify the Employee of a Consultation Meeting
- Template: Letter of Retrenchment
- Template: Consultation Meeting Meeting Checklist
- Template: Letter Offering redeployment
- Template: Notice to Centrelink of Proposed Employment terminations
- Template: Without Prejudice Letter
- Template: Redundancy State of Service
We Also Recommend
Workplace Culture & Environment Essentials
Leave Accrual & Entitlements Essentials