Wages Administration Essentials
You have an obligation to pay wages if you are an employer that is party to an employment contract. In an employment relationship, there are mutual expectations – you expect your employees to attend the workplace and provide the agreed work, and your employees expect to be paid for the work they provide.
These documents were created by the expert team behind the Employment Law Practical Handbook published by Portner Press. This team of workplace relations lawyers and HR experts have decades of experience assisting employers in their legal obligations and rights, and HR best practice processes.
The following eBook and eight documents are included in this package:
- Template: Guarantee of Annual Earnings
- Checklist: How to enter into a guarantee of annual earnings
- Checklist: Reasonable grounds for requesting or refusing work on a public holiday
- Checklist: What to consider when determining whether additional hours are reasonable
- Checklist: What your employment records need to contain
- Checklist: Details to include in a pay slip
- Checklist: Your PAYG obligations
- Step-by-Step: How to request and collect TFNs
We Also Recommend
Workplace Culture & Environment Essentials
Redundancy and Retrenchment Essentials