The Annual Leave Guide – 29-page eBook
Annual leave is an area of workplace legislation that draws more questions than just about anything else. It’s also a topic that affects ALL Australian employees and it can impact your business if you’re not properly prepared.
As an employer, it’s important to understand how this entitlement varies depending on your employee’s employment situation. This 29-page eBook explains who is entitled to annual leave, how it accrues and how it is paid, as well as the different scenarios you may encounter regarding your employee’ annual leave entitlements.
Here’s just some of the information you’ll find in The Annual Leave Guide:
- A clear explanation of how annual leave accrues, how it is taken and how it is paid
- A useful table explaining how annual leave entitlements vary for non-national system employees
- A practical flowchart to help you determine how much annual leave your employees are entitled to
- 10 examples to help illustrate how entitlements vary under different circumstances
- 22 questions related to annual leave – ANSWERED
- How to direct an employee to reduce accrued leave in 3 simple steps
- A number of useful tips to help you manage the issue of annual leave fairly, efficiently and to your advantage
- And plenty more…
If you neglect your annual leave obligations you will eventually be ordered to pay compensation AND you risk further penalties. This guide will help ensure you understand the rules and provides the document templates you’ll need when managing annual leave requests.
Written by the team behind the Employment Law Practical Handbook published by Portner Press.